What is FandI?
FandI is the acronym for Finance and Insurance Manager however a better word and true description would be Business Manager.
The primary function of the Business Manager is to maximise the overall profitability of the sales through promotion of value added products and services.
A professional Business Manager must make sure that the entire dealership understands where FandI fits in the bigger picture for total profitability, and develop a set of optimum circumstances in which Fand I productivity can flourish.
7 day Motor Industry Business Managers Course
The Motor Industry Business Managers Course combines two very important aspects of the requirements for a Business Manager, namely the legislative requirements as well as the practical skills required to maximise 2nd gross profits within the Retail Motor Industry.
What qualification will you be working towards?
1. The FETC: Retail Insurance Qualification 49835/66609 Level 4, 140 Credits
2. Unit Standard 259882 - FETC: Automotive Sales and Support Services Certificate 64289 Level 4
How many credits will you achieve towards the above qualifications once deemed competent and verified by the relevant SETA?
1. The FETC: Retail Insurance Qualification 49835/66609 Level 4, 31 Credits
2. Unit Standard 259882- Level 5 - 12 credits
What is the minimum entry level of learning required?
1. Grade 12
2. Communication at NQF Level 4 in two official South African Languages (Essential)
3. Mathematics at NQF Level 4 an advantage - Grade 12 Mathematics
4. Concepts of accounting at NQF Level 4 an advantage - Grade 12 Accounting, Business Economics
2011/2012 Course Dates:
? 17, 18, 19, 22, 23, 24, 25 August 2011- Parktown Johannesburg
? 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 21, 22 November 2011 - Cape Town
? 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 13, 14 February 2012 - Durban
Course overview and contents
Investment per learner
Completing the full FASI Act Fit and Proper requirements