In any organisation or company, employees look to leaders for direction and guidance. In order to be an effective leader, you need to know how to adapt to various environments and deal with all sorts of challengers.
Therefore, it is advisable for anyone taking on a managerial position to enrol in a training course so that they are effectively prepared for the task at hand.
Whether you are an aspiring, first-time or experienced manager, enrolling in a training course to better your knowledge will only benefit you in being a good manager.
Here are some training courses for Managers:
- Leadership Dynamics “Transformational Leadership’ Course – Midrand
- Staff Training “Leadership” Course – Cape Town
- African Leadership Academy “Leadership Summer Program” Course – Johannesburg
- Learning Edge Training “Leadership Skills for Supervisors” Course – Johannesburg
- 2KO “Leadership” Course – Cape Town
- Graduate Business School “Values- Based Leadership” Course – Johannesburg
- Kwelanga Training “People Management and Leadership: Course – Johannesburg
- IQ Academy “Principles of Effective Leadership” Course – East London
The average cost price of leadership courses in South Africa can range anywhere from R1,500 to R69,500 and the duration of the courses can be from 1-30 days.
Whereas long courses can last up to 7 months or even 1 year.
Once completed, you will know how to navigate day-today activities with more confidence and be able to respond practically to problems in a manner that supports your team's productivity and performance.
For more information on any of the above-mentioned training courses, visit any of the organization’s official websites.