- Training Companies
- Search Courses
- Inhouse courses
- W Cape
- Contact Us
|Looking for Training Companies?||Looking for Work?||Looking for Training Courses?|
You are in : Professionals >
Construction SETA invites CETA accredited Training Providers including Further Education and Training to submit proposals to train youth in the following trades
Fri, 30 Nov 2012 12:40
The NYDA hereby notifies all the prospective bidders that the following tenders which were advertised in the Sunday Times, 18th November 2012 have been amended.
The National Youth Development Agency (NYDA) is a South African Youth Development Agency aimed at creating and promoting coordination in youth development matters.
NYDA has recently been awarded a discretionary grant by the Construction Education and Training Authority (CETA).
The agency in partnership with the Construction SETA invites CETA accredited Training Providers including Further Education and Training to submit proposals to train youth in the following trades:
1. Learnership Programme (238 learners in KZN, FX or EC): –2012/03/NYS&SD• NC: Community House Building—Level 2 (minimum 124 credits)
• NC: Building and Civil Construction—Level 3 (minimum 140 credits)
2. Skills Programme (300 learners GP, NW, LPMP, EC and WC) in: –2012/04/NYS&SD
• NC: Construction Materials Manufacturing NQF Level 3 (minimum 100 credits)
2. Skills Programme (300 learners GP, NW, LPMP, EC and WC) in: –2012/04/NYS&SD• FETC: Plumbing NQF Level 4 (minimum 67 credits)
3. Apprenticeship Programmes (110 learners KZN) in: –2012/05/NYS&SD
• Electrical Construction
• Painting and Décor
• Plumbing and
3. Apprenticeship Programmes (110 learners KZN) in: –2012/05/NYS&SD• Bricklaying
A compulsory briefing meeting will take place at NYDA Head Office Building, 11 Broadwalk Avenue, Midrand, on the 10 December 2012 starting at 11h00 am. Tender documents will be available on the CETA and NYDA website from the 26th of November 2012.
The closing time for receipt of tender documents is 11:00 am on the 11 January 2013. Telegraphic, telephonic, telex, facsimile, e-mail and late tenders will not be accepted. Procurement related enquiries: Mr Jack Serite at firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical related requirements can be directed to:• Learnerships—Mr Oupa Tshabalala at email@example.com
• Apprenticeship and Internship—Ms Mpho Nche at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Skills Programmes—Ms Zanele Khuluse at email@example.com