Learning Programme Design and Development Learning Programme
Our Learning Programme Design and Development Learning Programme is aimed at Programme Designers and Developers, Facilitators, Educators, Trainers, Lecturers, Teachers, ETD-Practitioners and others involved in learning programme design and development-related activities.
3 Days + 1 Follow-up day (usually four weeks after the learning programme).
APPLICABLE UNIT STANDARD(S)
• Design outcomes-based learning programmes (Unit Standard 123401, NQF 6, 15 credits) .
• Develop outcomes-based learning programmes (Unit Standard (123394, NQF 5, 10 credits).
Learning programme costs include the following:
• Learning material. (1 x Learner Manual, 1 x pen, 1 x learner-CD, 1 x POE-file and 1 x set of POE-dividers per learner)
• Ongoing learner support after the learning programme.
• A Follow-up day to support learners to complete summative assessment activities (and finalise POEs).
• Lunch and refreshments during the learning programme and Follow-up day.
• Three assessment attempts.
• Postage/ delivery of POE, Statement of results and certificate of competence.
HRD Training and Consulting is an accredited training provider with the ETDP SETA (ETDQA) since 2001. Our accreditation number is ETDP10015.