Learn the essentials skills needed when managing people and motivating your team.
Managing people requires different skills, to managing tasks. This can be a daunting experience for new managers, as the list of responsibilities is endless, from leading and motivating your team to dealing with difficult people and managing poor performance.
This course helps managers build their confidence and gives you a toolkit of essential skills and techniques that can be applied immediately back in the workplace. Upon returning to work, you will feel more confident in your people management abilities and about motivating your team.
Who should attend?
All team leaders, supervisors and managers who would like to improve their people management skills in the workplace.
At the course you will learn
• The key people management skills you need to develop, to ensure success in your role
• How to enhance the performance of your team
• How to solve problems with your team
• How to use time management and delegation effectively
• How to overcome barriers in communication and improve your listening skills
• How to motivate, manage and lead your team to deliver results
• How to lead individuals you used to work alongside with
• How to deal more effectively and confidently with conflict situations