Develop the key skills you need in order to make a real contribution to your management team…
The PA is responsible for much of the organisation and co-ordination of an office and a good PA makes an enormous contribution to the effectiveness of her manager. Supporting your manager and being part of the management team, requires that today’s successful PA be proactive and have a range of communication and professional skills.
This practical course will help you understand your role and find solutions to common problems, whilst sharing your experiences with other PA’s. On this course you will develop your managerial skills, so that you can take on more responsibilities and prove yourself as an invaluable asset to your boss and team.
Who should attend?
Personal assistants, executive secretaries and executive assistants from all sectors including government, corporate and private sectors will benefit from attending this course.
At the course you will learn
• What is expected of you as an executive PA
• How to work effectively with senior management
• The skills in order to make a greater contribution to your manager and team
• How to become more pro-active
• How to plan, organise and manage your day more effectively
• How to manage small projects effectively
• How to develop the leadership aspects of your role