You only have one chance to make a good first impression...
At this course we will reinforce the importance of the receptionist’s role, highlighting how you influence your customers, both face-to-face and on the telephone. Being the public face and voice of your organisation means that you need to have excellent communication skills and conduct yourself in a professional manner.
In a supportive environment, we will equip you with the key telephone, communication and customer care skills that you need to succeed.
Who should attend?
Suitable for all receptionists, front line personnel and relief receptionists who would like to develop their professionalism and excel at their role. Receptionists and front line staff from all sectors including government, corporate and private sectors will benefit from the training.
At the course they will learn
• The importance of the receptionists public relations role in the workplace
• How to implement professional behaviour in the
• workplace according to dress code, voice projection, self image and posture
• How to deal with difficult callers and customer complaints
• How to correctly greet your customers, face-to-face and on the telephone
• How to keep an organized and well maintained reception area
• How to handle incoming and outgoing telephone calls professionally
• How to provide the highest level of internal customer service when taking and relaying messages
• By reviewing examples of good and bad receptionist practices, delegates will realise why certain behaviour is inappropriate