Key Administrative and Business Skills for Secretaries and Pas
This practical one day seminar will teach you the key business and administration skills that you need to provide exceptional administrative support and succeed in your role as a highly skilled Secretary/PA
During this comprehensive one-day seminar you will be able to:
• Increase your efficiency by learning how to organize your day, your boss’ day and ensure your colleagues understand and respect that you are busy and your time is precious
• Implement a logical, easy-to-maintain filing system that ensures you – and your boss or colleagues – can quickly and easily find what is needed
• Discover how to interact professionally with managers, directors, staff and customers, reinforcing your position as a capable and competent secretary
• Use proven event management guidelines to ensure that the events and meetings you organize are professional and successful and boost your and your department’s profile in the organization
• Write professional and to-the-point emails to colleagues and customers that convey your message succinctly, professionally and effectively
• Use proven stress management techniques that will help you to remain focused, effective and prevent that haggard feeling at the end of the day!
• Learn how to ignore or manage those interruptions and non-work distractions that can prevent you from getting your work done
• Look the part! – discover key image tips on how to always look professional.
CPD Points: 1
Facilitator: Mary Maabane
Provider: CBM Training