CBM Training - The Professional Office Manager - Responsibilities, Skills & Techniques
This practical 2 day Professional Office Manager training course will deliver “must-have” information necessary for optimising both your administration and people management skills. The course combines personal development training with some practical techniques for making an office more efficient, reducing costs, keeping suppliers on time and on budget and handling everyday problems that, if not well dealt with, can lead to frustration from all your co-workers.
Key areas learning covered during this course include:
* Identifying your role as an office manager and what your company requires of you
* Succeed with your increased responsibilities by making a smooth transition from an administrator to an effective office manager
* Getting to grips with service level agreements and performance contracts
* Promote awareness and efficiency among employees by writing clear office policies and procedures
* Pro-actively suggest improvements or alternatives by identifying existing office systems and procedures that are ineffective
* Build up a reputation as a professional office manager by understanding your company’s objectives, policies, procedures and protocols
* Evaluating supplier offerings, sourcing competitive quotes and negotiating favourable rates
* Achieve your objectives by creating a positive office environment and good relationships with staff and co-workers
* Resolve and prevent common issues and work conflicts through effective conflict management and problem solving techniques
This course is available as both a blended training option (online) and classroom training option. The price varies dependent on the training option chosen:
Classroom – R 6 675 Ex VAT
Blended – R 6 075 Ex VAT
Please feel free to contact us for more information or to enquire about possible course dates.
Other People Were Also Interested In
The education department has announced several changes in the hope of improving education outcomes in South Africa. One significant change has been revealed in the 2024 school calendar covering school terms and school holidays.
The University of South Africa (Unisa) has opened applications for the 2023 academic year’s undergraduate and postgraduate programs. The undergraduate programs provides qualifications such as higher certificates, advanced certificates, national diplomas, advanced diplomas and degrees.