CBM Training - Skills for Project Managers
Project management methodologies and skills are fast becoming one of the most important business knowledge sets and are essential for achieving project success for a wide range of people.
This CBM Training course has been designed to “Fast-Track” project management methodologies and skills to those who have been given responsibility for projects, to allow them to achieve their objectives faster, more effectively, on time and with fewer resources.
Key learning areas covered during this course include:
* Identifying the key phases each project must go through in the project management process
* Initiating a successful project from the beginning by identifying the project goals and objectives
* Identifying and setting your project’s budgets, milestones and critical path so that you have a thorough project plan before commencing
* Getting commitment from your team through effective structuring and allocation of roles and responsibilities
* Learning proven management styles that will help you to communicate with and delegate to a diverse project team effectively
* Controlling your project by tracking its time, resources and costs against your plan so that you can realistically monitor the progress
* Identifying potential project issues and risks so that you can set up contingency plans for potential threats
* Successfully managing change and the unexpected if the project scope changes or you require additional resources
* Using effective “finishing” techniques so that your projects are conclude and wrapped up with flair
* Comparing your achievement against the project objects by learning how to prepare a project report
This course is available as both a blended training option (online) and classroom training option. The price varies dependent on the training option chosen:
Classroom – R 6 675 Ex VAT
Blended – R 6 075 Ex VAT
Please feel free to contact us for more information or to enquire about possible course dates.