Business Etiquette & Professional Conduct in the Workplace
Upon completion of this course, the participants should be able to:
- Understanding personality types
- Plan and organize work
- Match the type of communication with the appropriate method
- Improving telephone skills
- Developing filing systems
- Using electronic filing systems
- Handle office documents and a diary with appropriate confidentiality
- Using office equipment
- Professional behaviour and conduct
- Professional dress codes
For more information, please visit www.imsimbi.co.za
Other People Were Also Interested In
The education department has announced several changes in the hope of improving education outcomes in South Africa. One significant change has been revealed in the 2024 school calendar covering school terms and school holidays.
The University of South Africa (Unisa) has opened applications for the 2023 academic year’s undergraduate and postgraduate programs. The undergraduate programs provides qualifications such as higher certificates, advanced certificates, national diplomas, advanced diplomas and degrees.