Upon completing this course, the participants should be able to:
- Recognise how our own attitudes and actions impact on others
- Find new and effective techniques for managing negative emotions in others and self
- Describe the main sources of conflict
- Describe appropriate techniques to manage conflict
- Explain the appropriate techniques in inter-personal conflict management
- Describe the appropriate action plan and strategies to manage inter-group conflict
- Explain the attributes of an effective conflict manager
- The steps needed to resolve conflict
- Negotiations and other strategies to resolve conflict
For more information, please visit www.imsimbi.co.za
Other People Were Also Interested In
The education department has announced several changes in the hope of improving education outcomes in South Africa. One significant change has been revealed in the 2024 school calendar covering school terms and school holidays.
The University of South Africa (Unisa) has opened applications for the 2023 academic year’s undergraduate and postgraduate programs. The undergraduate programs provides qualifications such as higher certificates, advanced certificates, national diplomas, advanced diplomas and degrees.