Change Management - Embracing Change
“The key to change … is to let go of fear.”
– Rosanne Cash
“Our only security is our ability to change.”
– John Lilly
We live and work in times of extraordinary change. Change can occur at any time in an organisation because the motivation for change is a desire for improvement of a situation.
Change, both personal and organisational, allows us to move forward in life and experience new and exciting things. When we neglect actively working on evolving ourselves and our organisations, we can become stagnant. Being open to change, learning new skills or working on ourselves can bring about changes we never knew were possible.
Our course focuses on equipping delegates to understand the need for change and how change affects those working within a dynamic and uncertain environment. It offers alternative coping strategies that will assist staff in navigating change in support of organisational change initiatives as individuals and teams.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Managers and their staff working within a dynamic and changing environment.
HOW WILL YOU BENEFIT?
- Understand and recognise the areas of organisational change and how it influences the attitudes, motivation and productivity of individuals and teams
- Recognise the effects of change on our attitudes, behaviours and productivity
- Enhance resilience by learning how to be adaptable when the needs of the organisation fluctuate
- Increase personal productivity and enhance growth within your organisation by recognising change as necessary and important.
- Develop a personal strategy to manage stress, recognise new opportunities and play a positive role within a changing environment.
You can view all our courses HERE