Quality Management Essentials
Quality Management is critical in all organisations to maintain standards and meet customer requirements. This course focuses on each employee's role in building quality into their work activities. It further recognises and explores the importance of a quality culture of continuous improvement. The core components of a Lean culture are presented and discussed in detail.
Root cause analysis tools and approaches provide the basis for the practical identification of quality issues to drive a culture of continuous improvement through daily incremental changes.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Operations and administrative staff at all levels
- Managers responsible for quality management and control in small or medium enterprises
- Business owners who recognise quality management as an integral component of their product and service delivery
- Project managers and team members
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT
- Understand and explain the need for consistent processes and standards to achieve quality deliverables
- Determine actions and processes in support of the development of quality deliverables
- Understand how a continuous improvement culture underpins any robust approach to quality
- Report on variances and recommend ways to eliminate causes of unsatisfactory performance of products and/or process
- Communicating results effectively and appropriately to relevant stakeholders
WHAT WILL BE COVERED
- What is quality and how do all employees ensure they add value in the eyes of the customer?
- Setting quality objectives and standards
- The PDCA cycle for continuous improvement
- Quality Control and Quality Assurance processes
- Total Quality Management (TQM) and continuous improvement concepts, including Lean and Six Sigma
- What is a Lean culture and how does it promote and sustain quality initiatives in the business?
- Identifying waste in processes
- The power of sustained 5S
- Understand your processes to identify opportunities for improvement
- Conduct a root cause analysis and implement corrective actions through a practical problem-solving approach
You can view all our courses HERE