Word Level 3
Do you want to learn how to use MS Word’s advanced features and functions to create and manage complex documents? Do you want to automate and customize your tasks and workflows with MS Word? If so, this course is for you!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is designed for intermediate to advanced users of MS Word who want to improve their skills and knowledge. You should have a basic understanding of MS Word's interface and functions before taking this course.
It is ideal for:
- Office workers who need to create reports, letters, memos, newsletters or other business documents using Word.
- Managers who want to use Word's features to organize, analyze and present data in their documents.
- Marketers who want to use Word's tools to create brochures, flyers, posters or other promotional materials using Word.
- Administrators who want to use Word's functions to automate and simplify tasks.
- Anyone who wants to learn new ways of using Word to make their business documents more attractive and effective.
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT
In this course, you will learn how to use MS Word’s powerful tools and capabilities to handle various document-related challenges. You will discover how to:
- Use mail merge to create personalized letters, envelopes, labels, and emails
- Create forms to collect and process data from users
- Work with large documents by using sections, headers, footers, page numbers, and bookmarks
- Manage document revisions by using comments, track changes, and compare documents
- Automate and customize your tasks and workflows by using macros, fields, and Quick Parts
By the end of this course, you will be able to create and manage complex documents with ease and efficiency. You will also gain confidence and proficiency in using MS Word’s advanced features and functions.
You can view all our courses HERE