Employee Onboarding Training - Durban
Employee Onboarding Training
100-day Employee Onboarding, Orientation and Induction Design Training
Our 100-day Employee Onboarding, Orientation and Induction Design Training - which we run virtually, publicly and in-house throughout South Africa - will equip your HR Team and Line Managers with the knowledge and equipment that will ensure your newcomers are acclimatized to all aspects of your company’s operations and culture in their first 100 days.
Suitable for all HR Teams and Line Managers
Course duration: 2 days
NQF level: 4
Course content and outcomes:
- The benefits of well-planned 100-day employee onboarding
- 30 days before Day 1: Planning and preparation
- What needs to be done by HR and by Line Managers?
- 2 weeks before Day 1: Implementation of planning and preparation
- Communication with the new hire
- Preparing the new hire’s team for their arrival
- Preparing other departments and stakeholders for their arrival
- What can we do to provide momentum and positive expectations?
- What can we do to commence early with orientation? Virtual platforms available?
- Onboarding - Day 1
- Initial arrival – What can we do to deliver best practice?
- Introductions and welcoming / Introduction to the buddy and mentoring systems
- Commencement of the company’s 2-weeks orientation processes. What we will do.
- On board – Day 2 to day 30
- Formal 2- day induction programme: Who will do what & how?
- Line & HR responsibilities
- Commencement of 100-day Organisation induction and Departmental induction
- On board – First 100 days
- Scheduled dates for meetings with new hire for formal 2-way feedback
- 100-day forum meeting to discuss progress / on-line survey by new employee
Other People Were Also Interested In
The education department has announced several changes in the hope of improving education outcomes in South Africa. One significant change has been revealed in the 2024 school calendar covering school terms and school holidays.
The University of South Africa (Unisa) has opened applications for the 2023 academic year’s undergraduate and postgraduate programs. The undergraduate programs provides qualifications such as higher certificates, advanced certificates, national diplomas, advanced diplomas and degrees.