Team Building Training - Building High Performance Teams - Cape Town
Through this Team Building Training - which we run publicly and in-house throughout South Africa - delegates will gain the knowledge and skills to lead their teams to becoming enthusiastic high performance teams (Aligned to Unit Standard 252037: NQF level 5: 6 credits).
Suitable for: Managers, Supervisors and Team Leaders
Course duration: 2 days
NQF level: 5
Course content and outcomes:
Through this Team Building Training course, delegates will acquire the following skills and competencies:
- Understanding group dynamics
- Creating the environment for high performance
- The stages of team development: accelerating the process
- Pseudo, real and high performance teams
- Team roles: synergy through diversity
- Aligning teams with organisational synergies
- Building a learning culture: dealing with mistakes and failure
- Emotional intelligence – managing its effect on team dynamics
- Accountability within teams
- Team planning, problem solving and decision making
- Sustaining team effectiveness
- Reward and recognition within teams
Other People Were Also Interested In
The education department has announced several changes in the hope of improving education outcomes in South Africa. One significant change has been revealed in the 2024 school calendar covering school terms and school holidays.
The University of South Africa (Unisa) has opened applications for the 2023 academic year’s undergraduate and postgraduate programs. The undergraduate programs provides qualifications such as higher certificates, advanced certificates, national diplomas, advanced diplomas and degrees.