Media Works is an innovator in the training sphere, with over two decades of experience in workforce education and training.
Media Works together with Tuta-Me now form part of Optimi Workplace.
- Strategic B-BBEE Consulting
- Comprehensive Bursary Management
- Trainer Container
- Adult Education and Training (AET)
- Business Practice
- Foundational Learning Competence (FLC)
- Amended Senior Certificate (ASC)
- Generic Management
NQF 5 - Skills Programmes
- US 120300: Analyse leadership and related theories in a work context 8 Credits
- US 252037: Build teams to achieve goals and objectives 6 Credits
- US 15224: Empower team members though recognising strengths, encouraging Participation in decision making and delegating tasks 4 Credits
- US 252024: Evaluate current practices against best practice 4 Credits
- US 252042: Apply the principles of ethics to improve organisational culture 5 Credits
- US 252044: Apply the principles of knowledge management 6 Credits
- US 252036: Apply mathematical analysis to economic and financial information 6 Credits
- US 252040: Manage the finances of a unit 8 Credits
- US 252027: Devise and apply strategies to establish and maintain workplace Relationships 6 Credits
- US 252031: Apply the principles and concepts of emotional intelligence to the Management of self and others 4 Credits
- US 12433: Use communication techniques effectively 8 Credits
- US 252032: Develop, implement and evaluate an operational plan 8 Credits
- US 252025: Monitor, assess and manage risk 8 Credits
- US 252022: Develop, implement and evaluate a project plan 8 Credits
- US 252021: Formulate recommendations for a change process 8 Credits
- US 252020: Create and manage an environment that promotes innovation 6 Credits
- US 252026: Apply a systems approach to decision making 6 Credits
- US 12140: Recruit and select candidates to fill defined positions 9 Credits
- US 252029: Lead people development and talent management 8 Credits
- US 252034: Monitor and evaluate team members against performance Standards 8 Credits
- US 252035: Select and coach fist line managers 8 Credits
- US 252043: Manage a diverse work force to add value 6 Credits
- US 117853: Conduct negotiations to deal with conflict situations 8 Credits
- US 114226: Interpret and manage conflicts within the workplace
Short Course Articles
If you are looking to do a short course at any institution of learning, it is important to look at the tuition fees. Should you not be able to afford to pay for your short course, you need to take a look at the financial aid options that you may use.
Other People Were Also Interested In
The education department has announced several changes in the hope of improving education outcomes in South Africa. One significant change has been revealed in the 2024 school calendar covering school terms and school holidays.
The University of South Africa (Unisa) has opened applications for the 2023 academic year’s undergraduate and postgraduate programs. The undergraduate programs provides qualifications such as higher certificates, advanced certificates, national diplomas, advanced diplomas and degrees.