Palomino Training Solutions
Corporate training with over 150 workshops to choose from (ranging from Telephone Etiquette and Customer Service; to Anger Management and Conflict Resolution; to Supervising Training and HR for the Non-HR Manager)
Powered by enthusiasm, commitment and passion, we are driven to make a positive impact on businesses to improve and succeed.
- Courses specially designed for maximum interaction
- World class facilitators with a wealth of experience and knowledge
- Learners leave the workshops feeling inspired and motivated, equipped with a wealth of knowledge and hands-on tools that they are able to use and implement
- Continued support with useful templates and worksheets
- Reasonable rates for presented open courses as well as on-site training
- Reasonable rates for online training
- Flexibility, understanding and a CAN-DO attitude
Our facilitators are located in the Western Cape, Gauteng and Kwa-Zulu Natal.
We will also travel to the other main city centres to accommodate your specific requirements.
'Empowering others to help themselves through training, education & motivation.'
Short Course Articles
Enrolling in a short course is a great opportunity for you to improve your knowledge, skills, within a specific field as these courses are designed so that you can easily apply new skills to your work or use them to find a better job.
Other People Were Also Interested In
The education department has announced several changes in the hope of improving education outcomes in South Africa. One significant change has been revealed in the 2024 school calendar covering school terms and school holidays.
The University of South Africa (Unisa) has opened applications for the 2023 academic year’s undergraduate and postgraduate programs. The undergraduate programs provides qualifications such as higher certificates, advanced certificates, national diplomas, advanced diplomas and degrees.
Millions of vulnerable South Africans rely on social grants to purchase food and other basic goods. The agency responsible for the distribution of social grants has revealed when beneficiaries will be paid during the final month of 2023.