Apply Now for Central Application to Varsity and College with Cach

If you still want a place at a varsity or college in you should apply via the government's Central Application Clearing House - referred to as Cach.

This is the official way to apply and express your interest in the type of course you would like to study. Rather than having to apply individually to each university or college, the Cach will match up your interests with the courses available.

The Cach is now open for 2020!

Univerisities and College do not accept 'Walk in' applications - which refers to people who turn up at the college asking for a place of study.  In the past this has lead to very long queues, and someone even died in the queue. So don't go in person, you must sign up via the cach website.