Apply Now To Study in 2020
Applications are still open to study in 2020. Act quickly before you miss out!
- Apply Now for College or Varsity Last-Minute Applications
- The CACH will assist you with finding a place to study this year by matching you with courses that still have spaces available and match your marks. Get full details and they will call you with full details.
- Check Your NSFAS Application Status
- If you have applied to NSFAS you should check on the status of your application. If there are any problems then NSFAS will let you know via your online Student Portal so its important to check your status there to see if there are any problems.
- Courses Available at Northlink College
- Some places are available on a range of courses at Northlink College. Bursaries are available for some courses. Check the page for details.
- Late Applications Open at Boland College
- You can still apply for different courses at the Boland College campuses. Click on the link for details of which courses are available at the different campuses.
- Flavius Mareka TVET College Open For Applications
- Until the 24th of January, you can apply to study at Flavius Mareka College this year. Click the link above for details on which courses have places available - first come first served.
- Apply Now to Study UCT Courses Online via Getsmarter
- UCT has a wide range of courses that are available to study online via the very popular Getsmarter platform. It is a convenient system for studying and has a very high completion rate among those who start to study with them.
- Apply Now at the Academic Institute of Excellence
- Attend the open day at AIE to find out more about the many great courses they still have available this year.
- Apply Now for the University of Mpumalanga
- You can study BA, Bachelor of Science, Diploma in ICT, Diploma in Agriculture in plant production, Diploma in Hospitality and other courses and the university is open now for applications.
- Apply Now for the Boston City Campus
- Boston City Campus and Boston Media House are two of the most popular options for studying. You can apply now for degrees, diplomas, and higher certificates. Boston City Campus is an accredited private college so unfortunately, NSFAS does not fund students to study here.
- Apply for Nursing Diploma
- Would you like to study to be a nurse? Applications are open now for the Diploma in Nursing with the Gauteng government.
- Apply now for Unisa
- Unisa closed their applications for next year - but now they have changed their policy so if you missed out on applying you now have a second chance!
- Apply Now For TSIBA Business School
- Tsiba Business School offers a range of accredited business degrees for undergrads. Not only do they have places available but they also have bursaries available for deserving students.
- Apply for Rosebank College
- Rosebank College offers 21 courses in either full-time, part-time or distance programmes. Rosebank College also offers tuition support for select Open Learning programmes and offers the skills-based course in tourism and hospitality from the Confederation of Tourism and Hospitality.
- Apply for the University of Zululand
- Late applications are open for the University of Zululand until the 17th of January.
- Apply for Mangosuthu University of Technology
- You can apply to study at MUT until the 17th of January.
- Apply for Regent Business School
- Regent have a wide range of courses designed to improve your management competencies and critical skills to help you succeed in the modern business world.
- Study at TVET College
- TVET Colleges are a great option to study next year. You will learn skills that are in demand in business and you will qualify for NSFAS and other bursaries to cover the cost of your studies.
- Apply Now for Short Courses
- You can advance your career by studying a short course to get new skills and bolster your CV. Our directory of short courses has the widest selection of courses from many different training providers.
- Apply Now for Tshwane University of Technology Late Applications
- There are still some courses available at TUT so if you haven't applied act quickly before you miss out.
- Apply Now to Study at International Hotel School
- Hospitality is a very popular industry to work in because there are many different career options, both locally and internationally. If you'd like to study at the International Hotel School you have until the end of January to apply.
Most Popular Articles Today
Thousands of parents in the Gauteng province are advised to get ready for the upcoming school admission season, as there is less than a month left before the online allocation period begins.
The Unemployment Insurance Fund (UIF) has revealed that when the lockdowns began in March 2020, they were inundated with requests for benefits, which also created an increased demand for improved service delivery. In addition to this, data from Statistics South Africa (StatsSA) showed that more than 600 000 formal sector jobs were lost during this lockdown period.
Whether it be for work, making school applications, making an appointment for a drivers licence test or simply for leisure purposes, you will need the appropriate documentation. The latest announcement from Home Affairs will allow people more time to access official documentation.
With more than 18 million permanent grant recipients in South Africa, technical difficulties with grant payment systems could inconvenience millions of individuals and their family members who rely on the crucial government support mechanism.
A role model is someone who doesn't necessarily tell you what to do but rather shows you how to act, react, live, work and improve through their good example. When you are in a managerial position, you are automatically seen as a leader within your organisation.
Other People Were Also Interested In
It has been almost three months since unemployed individuals in South Africa received the crucial R350 grant. This is due to the rules around the grant’s disbursement changing after the National State of Disaster was lifted.