Applications for Unisa's Bachelor of Education Honours will close on 15 December 2020 for applicants hoping to study in 2021.
- Four-year professional teaching degree/an appropriate Bachelor's degree
- Recognised professional teaching qualification
- Four-year professional teaching qualification(s) and an Advanced Diploma in a sub-field of Education.
Applicants have a maximum of 3 years to complete Unisa's Bachelor of Education Honours qualification.
- "Unisa reserves the right to withdraw any offer for admission to the 2021 academic year should it be found that you do not meet the statutory, college and/or minimum admission requirements for the qualification to which you have been admitted. In such a case, the university will refund any registration fees paid towards the said qualification."
Applicants can apply for a maximum of two qualifications, which must be ranked in the order of preference. No changes will be made to the applications after the closing date.
First time applicants will have to pay a once-off fee of R115. This application fee must be paid before the closing date of applications (15 December 2020).
For banking details and payment information, applicants must visit: www.unisa.ac.za/paymentinfo.
Students who already have a formal Unisa student number are still required to apply for each new application.
- "This includes first-time Unisa applicants, Unisa students changing to a new qualification and/or changing the specialisation of their current qualification, and applicants completing an undergraduate qualification who wish to continue with postgraduate studies."
Applicants who do not register for the 2021 academic year will need to reapply.