Applications for the Unisa MBA programme are closing soon, on 15 December 2020.
An MBA can help you diversify your management skills. If you have any aspirations of being a CEO, the Unisa MBA will equip you for that.
If you sucessfully complete the MBA, you will be able to continue studying towards a Doctor of Business Ledership degree.
Entry into the DBL degree will only be possible if you meet the entry requirements.
Admission requirements & documents:
- A Bachelor's Honours Degree or a Postgraduate Diploma. Applicants need to have a minimum of 120 credits, or a 480-credit Bachelor's Degree.
- Submit your transcript - percentages for each module should be visible.
- A recent copy of your CV.
- Provide proof of your work experience - at least 3 years work experience. Applicants running their own businesses can submit a statement from their auditor, partner or attorney.
- Submit a clear copy of your identity document or passport
Successful applicants will be contacted and may have to write an admissions test.
It costs R115 to apply for the Unisa MBA, this application fee is non-refundable.
For more queries, applicants can visit the Unisa website or contact Unisa directly: