Many companies don’t practice good Business Etiquette because they underestimate the value it has and how it can make or break a business. Here are 5 reasons why you need to train your employees on Business Etiquette:
- To create an understanding of the importance of portraying a professional image. Your staff needs to understand that first impressions are lasting. They need to uplift your name and brand through their own image. They are after all your brand ambassadors.
- To help staff build strong and lasting professional relationships. Being on time, keeping your promises, honesty, loyalty etc. are all things that keep clients coming back. People do business with people who they trust.
- To prevent misunderstandings and confusions by writing and communicating professionally. Many written and verbal communications can be misunderstood if not done professionally.
- To understand, appreciate and work together with diversity. Not only in South Africa but companies across the globe have very diverse cultures. It is important to understand cultural differences, to embrace them and to work together towards a common goal.
- To help create a professional safe workplace. This will help you to create a healthy workplace where professionality can set the bar for equality in the office.
During our Business Etiquette training course your employees will learn the hidden value – and priceless potential – of image, etiquette and protocol and how it can make a difference to their career success and your business.
In life and in business first impressions, as well as on-going interactions, are critical because people buy from people. Employees’ appearance, attitude and behaviour are therefore a direct reflection of your company and brand.
Whether it is appropriate wear or image, sending out professional business communication, wording an email correctly or having awareness about cultural sensitivities, having good business etiquette can give us the edge in almost every situation.
Have a look at our course outline https://themindspa.co.za/index.php/training/office-professionals/business-etiquette to gain a better understanding of what will be taught throughout this course.
Other Recommended Courses include:
Effective Communication, Presentation and Negotiation Skills
Change and Diversity Management
Anger and Conflict Management