Covid employee training is a critical component in preventing infection during Covid-19 (and other diseases) and ensuring the company's ability to respond rapidly and effectively in the event a situation warrants it.
COVID Employee Training
Type: online training programme, skills programme
- What does Covid-19 mean?
- How does Covid-19 spread from person to person and across surfaces?
- Measure to prevent Covid-19 spread within a workplace?
- When should I be tested?
- What are the common signs, symptoms and risks associated with the virus?
- Are treatments and/or vaccines available?
- How should I prepare my workspace for sterilization and infection prevention?
- How to manage COVID-19 risk when organizing meetings and events
- Things to consider when employees travel
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- How to protect yourself & others
- Covid-19 Rapid Crisis Response Checklist
- Emotional Effects
- What is the next steps?
Duration: 1 hour (employee have a 5 day period to complete)
Cost : R 150 per person
If you would like to apply or find out more about this short course, click here.