It was announced, 2nd of June 2015 that CTU Training Solutions has been selected as a Finalist for the Worldwide Learning eXperience Partner of the Year Award 2015. This award is a great achievement for us but most importantly it is an undertaking that we will continue to show our customers and partners continued commitment, dedication and quality in providing extraordinary learning eXperiences across South Africa and Africa.
Here are a few reasons why we were nominated:
· we are able to deliver Microsoft learning eXperiences to small and medium size businesses that enables them to increase their efficiency and productivity, while reducing IT operating expenses.
· we provide consultative solutions to partners, driving technology adoption.
· accelerating Microsoft solutions in various regions with public sector customers.
· we deliver consulting assistance and on-the-job mentoring and coaching.
· we offer virtual training, allowing customers to acquire valuable new skills from anywhere.
· we assist our customers in obtaining BBEEE points through our superior learning solutions.
· our CTU graduates are qualified and internationally certified on the latest Microsoft
technologies, offering a superior selection process of top calibre talent to organisations.
· we represent the highest level of competence and expertise in delivering Microsoft development solutions through multiple learning methodologies across 15 sites in South Africa and Africa.
· we are able to build solutions based on technology deployment developed by expert-led industry consultants
We can duplicate these solutions in your organisation and assist you in increasing your efficiency and productivity.
Our all new Training Experience Center in Sandton is a high end experience centre, driven by expert-led industry consultants, delivering relevant, world-class technologically advanced skills. It is a collaborative environment that provides access to innovative learning and world-class expertise, enabling you to experience learning in a unique way.
For more information visit the Microsoft Partner Network