2020 has not only been an uncertain year but a testing one with various organisations making drastic decisions, the safety and compliance of each company must be taken into consideration.
The purpose of this course is to enable learners to apply basic health and safety legislation in the form of standards and procedures governing health and safety in the workplace, to ensure that they contribute to a safe, healthy environment for themselves and others, this course can be implemented in any and all safety situations.
- “hazard”, “hazardous substance”, “risk” and “safe” as described in the Occupational
Health & Safety Act (Act no. 85 of 1993), and the relationship between the three
- Statutory requirements.
- Workman`s compensation procedures.
- Relevant national regulations.
- Health and safety regulations.
- The implications of not following procedure that apply to illness or injury in the work area.
- Health and safety planning.
- The use of protective clothing.
- The use of fire extinguishers.
- Procedures for incident reporting and recording.
To inquire about pricing or any further information contact Eskilz on 010 030 0080 or email [email protected]