There are various platforms that you can use to submit your R350 Social Relief of Distress (SRD) grant application. One of these platforms is the Chatbot platform by the South African Social Security Agency (SASSA).
Here's how you can go about submitting your application on using SASSA Chatbot:
- Open your internet browser
- Search for www.sassa.gov.za
- Once you're on the website, click on SRD R350 Grant assistance chatbox
- You will then be required to provide your ID number and mobile number
- Through the chat, you will have to choose "I want to apply for SRD R350 grant"
- The chatbot will then provide a link to the SRD website
- You will then be required to follow the SRD Website steps
- Continue to step 2 and Agree to Terms and Conditions if you wish to proceed.
SASSA has urged all applicants to only apply on one platform for the R350 grant and not on multiple platforms. Once your application has been submitted, it will be checked and verified.
Click here to find out how SASSA verifies R350 grant applications