Are you wondering how to apply for Seta accreditation? Look no further. Here are all the steps on how you can apply for Seta accreditation.
How To Apply For Seta Accreditation?
- Send a Letter of Intent email to [email protected] only if applying for a full qualification with Services SETA
- If applying for accreditation for a Unit Standard or Skills Programme, you do not have to submit the Letter of Intent to QCTO
- Under Step 6 – Documents of the application process, you must upload the QCTO referral letter
COMPLETE AND UPLOAD YOUR APPLICATION
- Complete the online applications on the Services SETA’s Learner Management and Information System (LMIS)
- Click HERE for the user guide
- Upload your Quality Management System, including the details of the Facilitator, Assessor and Moderator
- If you have your own learning material, please upload it under Step 6 – Documents
- If you want to use the Services SETA available learning material, please note that you can only access the material after your application has been approved. You can access the material by contacting a Services SETA Provincial office or Head Office Accreditation department.
- Once evaluation is complete, the Services SETA sends a recommendation for accreditation to QCTO for full qualifications
- QCTO communicates the outcome directly to the provider on full qualifications
- Services SETA communicates the accreditation outcomes for unit standards and skills programmes directly with the training providers.
For more information, click here.