The Services Sector Education and Training Authority (Services SETA) was established and registered in March 2000 in terms of the skills development Act of 1998 and is responsible for the disbursement of the training levies payable by all employers.
HOW TO APPLY FOR SERVICES SETA
- Send a letter of Intent email to [email protected] only if applying for a full qualification with Services SETA
- If applying for accreditation for a Unit Standard or Skills Programme, you do not have to submit the Letter of Intent to QCTO
COMPLETE and UPLOAD
- Complete the online applications on the Services SETA’s Learner Management and Information System (LMIS)
- Once evaluation is complete, the Services SETA sends a recommendation for accreditation to QCTO for full qualifications
- QCTO communicates the outcome directly to the provider on full qualifications
- Services SETA communicates the accreditation outcomes for unit standards and skills programmes directly with the training providers
Click here to find out more.