Regulations pertaining to alert level 3 of the national lockdown states that Minibus-taxis must remain at 70% loading capacity. This means that a taxi capable of transporting 15 people at a time is now limited to 10 passengers per trip.
Everyone on board must adhere to the following safety regulations:
- Keep trips as short as possible
- Use hand sanitiser before and after your trip
- Follow social distancing rules while queuing
- Wear a clean face mask that fits properly at all times.
- Avoid physical contact with other passengers