How do I apply for a food parcel during lockdown?

The Social Relief of Distress offer temporary assistance to idividuals in need.


Assistance can be given to up to 3 months and may be extended for another 3 months.

How is this done

Help is given through:

  • Food Parcels
  • Vouchers to buy food
  • Some provinces are offering cash grants




  • Applications can be made by calling 0800601011
  • Applications can be made via email: [email protected]



FAQ Categories: