SETA is known as the Sector Education and Training Authority. They assist in promoting the development of skills in all sectors.
They ensure Seta learnerships and internships and all other seta services follow the skills development plan.
There are several learnerships made available yearly, click here to find a list of current Seta Learnerships 2021.
Candidates between the ages of 18 and 30 are encourage to apply.
Included in the application should be a detailed curriculum vitae with contact details, contactable references as well as any information they feel may be pertinent to your application.
Most candidates will also be required to have the following:
- English, read, write and speak
- Computer literate
- Candidates must not have a permanent employment
- Be self-motivated and a team player
- Candidates must not be registered with any other institute for a learnership
- Candidates must not be studying at an institute of higher learning
- Flexibility with a commitment to learn, but moreover willingness to work
For more information on how to get a Seta learnership, click here.