Once you've submitted your application for the R350 grant, you'll probably want to know the progress its making.
You can track your grant by following these steps:
- Go to the SASSA SRD grant website
- Scroll down to 'Application status'
- Click on 'Click here to check online'
- Fill in the required fields
- You should then be able to see the status of your R350 grant application
SASSA has asked all applicants to be patient, as application statuses might not yet be available for all applicants.
"The application system is now processing millions of applications at once. You will be able to view your current status soon." SASSA said in a tweet.
If your grant has been declined, you can submit an appeal within 30 days of receiving the outcome of your application.
The only way that SASSA can review your application is if you apply for an appeal, as SASSA will not automatically review rejected applications.
"Applicants are reminded to lodge an appeal for every declined application." SASSA added.
How To Submit An Appeal:
- Visit the SASSA website at https://srd.sassa.gov.za/
- Scroll and check the "Application for reconsideration" heading
- Select "click here to apply online or check reconsideration status"
- Follow the prompts