Friday, August 7, 2020 - 11:59am
If an employee tests positive, they do not need to test negative before returning to work.
Instead, an employee should return to work based on the following:
- Asymptomatic patient: Return to work 10 days after the date of testing positive for Covid-19
- Mild case: Return to work 10 days after symptoms are displayed.
- Severe case: Return to work 10 days after clinical stability achieved. This date will be determined by staff at the hospital.
- If the patient was sent for testing and is awaiting results while in quarantine, and then tests negative: return to work the day after they receive the negative test result.
- Contacts in quarantine: return to work 10 days after potential exposure.