IIE Rosebank College
For over 70 years IIE Rosebank College, a brand of the Independent Institute of Education (The IIE) since 2005, has delivered quality tertiary education to students across South Africa. Situated in bustling cities, IIE Rosebank College embraces the same vibrant environment which allows over 19 000 students to connect with the heart of the institution.
Faculty of Commerce
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Public Administration
- Diploma in Commerce in Marketing Management
- Higher Certificate in Bookkeeping
- Higher Certificate in Business Management
- Higher Certificate in Event Management
- Higher Certificate in Human Resource Practices
- Higher Certificate in Office Administration
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing
- Diploma in Business Accounting
- Higher Certificate in Travel
- Diploma in Human Resource Management Practices
- Diploma in Commerce in Business Management
- Higher Certificate in Local Governance
- Higher Certificate in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Higher Certificate in Digital Marketing
- Diploma in Logistics and Supply chain Management
Faculty of Information and Communications Technology
- Bachelor of IT in Business Systems
- Diploma in IT in Software Development
- Diploma in IT Management
- Higher Certificate in Construction and Engineering Drafting
- Higher Certificate in IT in Support Services
- Diploma in IT in Network Management
Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Diploma in Computer Based Graphic Development
- Diploma in Public Relations
- Diploma in Journalism Studies
- Higher Certificate in Journalism
Faculty of Education
- Bachelor of Education in Intermediate Phase Teaching
- Bachelor of Education in Foundation Phase Teaching
- Higher Certificate in Early Childhood Care and Education
For more information, visit www.rosebankcollege.co.za
Most Popular Articles Today
Thousands of parents in the Gauteng province are advised to get ready for the upcoming school admission season, as there is less than a month left before the online allocation period begins.
The Unemployment Insurance Fund (UIF) has revealed that when the lockdowns began in March 2020, they were inundated with requests for benefits, which also created an increased demand for improved service delivery. In addition to this, data from Statistics South Africa (StatsSA) showed that more than 600 000 formal sector jobs were lost during this lockdown period.
Whether it be for work, making school applications, making an appointment for a drivers licence test or simply for leisure purposes, you will need the appropriate documentation. The latest announcement from Home Affairs will allow people more time to access official documentation.
With more than 18 million permanent grant recipients in South Africa, technical difficulties with grant payment systems could inconvenience millions of individuals and their family members who rely on the crucial government support mechanism.
A role model is someone who doesn't necessarily tell you what to do but rather shows you how to act, react, live, work and improve through their good example. When you are in a managerial position, you are automatically seen as a leader within your organisation.
Other People Were Also Interested In
It has been almost three months since unemployed individuals in South Africa received the crucial R350 grant. This is due to the rules around the grant’s disbursement changing after the National State of Disaster was lifted.