Ikworx IT Academy
Innovative Knowledge Worx has grown to be one of the leaders and trendsetters in the professional and ethical development of South Africa’s ICT industry.
Since its inception in 2010 Innovative Knowledge Worx (IWork) has gained its superior reputation providing Consulting Services, digitization, training and development.
ICT Business Coaching and Consulting Our approach towards the application of ICT in business is to assist customers to achieve business success by:
- Helping businesses to identify their goals and the action plans necessary to achieve them.
- Assisting business that are doing well where the major concerns are growth-related to break through to the next level.
- Investing in start-up businesses to ensure that they do not need to reinvent the wheel down the line.
- Help cash-strapped businesses to tap into new and uncharted territories while avoiding the stress of the unknown through ICT Training Records Management Information management and technology consulting services
We assist our clients in:
- Needs assessment and planning their Records Management/Information Management solutions
- Designing client’s Records Management/Information Management solutions
- Document/Records digitization (scanning) and capturing
- Deliver IM/RM and Knowledge Management training services Infrastructure management
- We help our clients get a handle on all aspects of their IT infrastructure management challenges.
- Organizations needing help solving ICT policy and technological problems turn to IKWorx for our blend of indepth ICT engineering knowledge and management consulting expertise. Training and development
- Our training services (including in-house training) are accredited Microsoft, MICTSETA, COMPTIA®, CISCO and the Southern Business School.
- Our training programmes can be tailored to meet your specific requirements.
- Our courses have a strong focus on skill transfer to make sure that you're getting the most out of the training we provide.
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU
- ICT Business Coaching and Consulting
- Records Management Information management and technology consulting services
- Infrastructure management
- Training and development ICT Consulting Services
Please click on the PDF's below to course details and cost.
Most Popular Articles Today
Social grants empower South Africa’s women with greater independence, decision-making power and economic opportunities – and popular opinions that grants promote dependency, discourage work-seeking and encourage teenage pregnancies are not backed up by the facts.
Initiate a vision for learning in your organisation by helping you understand how to get the most out of your workforce with training and development.
As businesses try to manage the realities of the post-pandemic workplace, they are being forced to deal with issues such as tax and HR regulation of digital nomads.
It’s never too late to reach for the stars…just ask Wentworth local and Engen employee Tina Griffiths. A proud mother of three daughters, including a set of twins, and a grandmother of two, Tina recently graduated with a B.Tech degree in Human Resources at the age of 50.
Other People Were Also Interested In
Millions of individuals living in South Africa rely on the R350 grant every month to purchase essential goods. However, changes in the legislation under which the grant is provided left beneficiaries with no grant payments for two months.