International Hotel School
International Hotel School offers diplomas and higher certificates in a hospitality, food and event management subjects. Studying hospitality is very popular as there are many career options available for graduates, both in South Africa and internationally. International Hotel School is registered and accredited in South Africa but its course are also internationally recognised.
- Higher Certificate in Hospitality Management (HEQSF Aligned, NQF Level 5, 120-Credits, Contact Mode and Distance Mode) [A,B,C,D]
- Higher Certificate in Food and Beverage Management (HEQSF Aligned, NQF Level 5, Contact Mode and Distance Mode)[A,B,C,D]
- Higher Certificate in Events Management (HEQSF Aligned, Level 5, 120-Credits: Contact Mode and Distance Mode) [A,B,C,D]
- Diploma in Food and Beverage Operations Management (HEQSF Aligned, NQF Level 6, 360 Credit, Distance Mode) [A,B,C,D]
- Diploma in Hospitality Management (HEQSF aligned, NQF Level 6, 360 Credits: Contact Mode and Distance Mode) [A,B,C,D]
- Diploma in Professional Cookery and Kitchen Management (HEQSF aligned, NQF Level 6, 360 Credits: Contact Mode) [A,B,C,D]
Most Popular Articles Today
Thousands of parents in the Gauteng province are advised to get ready for the upcoming school admission season, as there is less than a month left before the online allocation period begins.
The Unemployment Insurance Fund (UIF) has revealed that when the lockdowns began in March 2020, they were inundated with requests for benefits, which also created an increased demand for improved service delivery. In addition to this, data from Statistics South Africa (StatsSA) showed that more than 600 000 formal sector jobs were lost during this lockdown period.
Whether it be for work, making school applications, making an appointment for a drivers licence test or simply for leisure purposes, you will need the appropriate documentation. The latest announcement from Home Affairs will allow people more time to access official documentation.
With more than 18 million permanent grant recipients in South Africa, technical difficulties with grant payment systems could inconvenience millions of individuals and their family members who rely on the crucial government support mechanism.
A role model is someone who doesn't necessarily tell you what to do but rather shows you how to act, react, live, work and improve through their good example. When you are in a managerial position, you are automatically seen as a leader within your organisation.
Other People Were Also Interested In
It has been almost three months since unemployed individuals in South Africa received the crucial R350 grant. This is due to the rules around the grant’s disbursement changing after the National State of Disaster was lifted.