A range of internship positions for suitable candidates in Johannesburg and Cape Town is being offered by National wellness company Hands on Treatment, who specializes in mobile massages for corporates and team building initiatives.
In partnership with the DTI, the Company has announced the availability of four one-year internship positions including marketing and social media assistant, front house guest relationship assistant, chef and beauty therapist in Johannesburg.
In Cape Town Hands on Treatment is offering four one-year positions for aspiring beauty therapists.
The internships are open to anyone who falls within the following groups:-
• Unemployed graduates from Colleges, Universities of Technology, and Universities with no prior work experience in their field of study
• Degree must have been completed or 3 years national diplomas
• Unemployed learners who need workplace experience in order to meet the requirements of the qualification
• Must be SA under the age of 35
• Must reside within 10km from Randburg for JHB and 10km from Cape Town CBD for Cape Town
Martina Laurie, Chartered Accountant and CEO of Hands On Treatment is excited about this workplace initiative and believes the Company has cultivated an exciting, progressive environment conducive to learning and skills building.
“We are all about skills development and empowering those who’ve had little opportunity to engage the workplace with the necessary experience and skills to make them valuable to the marketplace,” said Laurie.
FAX your CV to 086 602 7022. Entries close 31 March 2015.