Khulisane Academy is a dynamic company that was established on 1 October 2003. The core focus of the business is to serve as Skills Development Professional in assisting business to comply with the Skills Development Act, Skills Development Levies Act, NQF Act, EE Act and BBBEE Act and relevant regulations.
Khulisane is the preferred choice for anyone who is seeking education. They have a clear vision that they are committed to achieve and they are on a quest to make our vision a reality.
They are an institution that is dedicated to providing quality education to all members of society. Their aim is to ensure that we continue to offer relevant and current courses that enable learners to acquire and develop skills that will enable them to function optimally in today's society.
All our lecturers are qualified and experienced in their fields of expertise. Lecturers are passionate about teaching, committed to excellence and ready to help students improve their performance.
The Khulisane Academy is open for registration, with the following courses available:
OUR CATEGORIES OF LEARNING
Risk and Regulatory Compliance Development:
- Occupational Certificate: Organisational Risk Practitioner, Level 6, 125 Credits. The purpose of this qualification is to prepare a learner to be able to manage risk management plans in support of an organisation’s risk framework, which is generally the responsibility of Risk Officers. The Risk Practitioners assist the Risk Officers by undertaking or facilitating activities related to the implementation of the plans for managing risk in an organisation.
Occupational Certificate: Compliance Officer, Level 6, 240 Credits. This qualification aims to prepare a learner to provide compliance services to assist management to discharge their responsibilities to comply with applicable regulatory requirements.
- Occupational Certificate: Occupational Trainer, Level 4, 124 Credits. The Occupational Trainer is a qualified technical or occupational expert who is equipped with the ability to deliver training in their specific field of expertise. This qualification is aimed at potential or existing trainers who are responsible for delivering occupational learning programmes to trainees in the workplace. The occupational trainer must have current knowledge of the industry, the workplace and job/role of the person being trained and assessed.
- Occupational Certificate: Training and Development Practitioner, Level 5, 190 Credits. This qualification places emphasis on the educational strategy that provides learners with real-life work experiences where they can apply knowledge and technical skills and; develop their employability through work-based learning. It recognises the need for qualified practitioners that are competent in planning and facilitating work-based learning interventions, as a part qualification. This will achieve the need for qualified persons who are able to support workplaces and learners with the implementation of work experience components of learnerships, internships and apprenticeships.
- National Certificate: OD ETD Practices, Level 6, 145 Credits. The purpose of this qualification is to enable the learner with the necessary knowledge, skills and attitude to function effectively as in Education, Training and Development Practitioner.
Business Administration Development:
- Occupational Certificate: Office Administrator, Level 5, 445 Credits. This occupational qualification provides an opportunity for the learner to acquire a range of administrative skills to coordinate the activities of an office including information management and operational processes.
- Occupational Certificate: Management Assistant, Level 5, 316 Credits. The purpose of this qualification is to prepare a learner to operate as a Management Assistant. The qualification provides an opportunity for the learner to acquire a range of skills to be able to coordinate the activities of the organisation and provide professional administrative and secretarial support to managers, either as part of a team or individually. They also coordinate activities of assigned personnel and provide current and updated relevant information to the manager as support for upcoming meetings.
Other Business-Related Development
- Occupational Certificate: Project Manager, Level 5, 240 Credits. This qualification presents a competency framework appropriate for South African contexts and was developed and closely benchmarked against international standards. It establishes a national standard for the training of fully qualified Project Managers and is closely aligned with international best practice. Project Managers are the people in charge of a specific project or projects within a company or a government entity and any small- or large-scale development project requires high quality project management skills. The need for a qualification that will serve as a competency framework for the development of project managers is identified by several key government strategic frameworks and policy documents.
- Occupational Certificate: Career Development Information Officer, Level 5, 120 Credits. The purpose of this qualification is to prepare a learner to operate as a Career Development Information Officer. A Career Development Information Officer provides individuals and groups with information about career choices and how to access their career paths that will empower them to make informed career related decisions.
- Occupational Part Qualification: Foundational Learning Competence, Level 2, 40 Credits. Many South Africans are denied qualifications in occupations and trades at NQF Levels 2, 3 and 4 because they are unable to achieve the compulsory fundamental requirements for mathematical literacy and language. Foundational Learning refers to the competence needed in the two key components of Communication and Mathematical Literacy to deal successfully with occupational learning at NQF Levels 2-4. Its key purpose is to remove barriers to learning and progress in occupational pathways and skills development. This part qualification, by definition, articulates directly with all occupational and trade qualifications at NQF Levels 3 and 4, as well as with those occupational and trade qualifications at NQF Level 2 that specify Foundational Learning as a requirement. Supervisory Development
- Further Education and Training Certificate: Generic Management, Level 4, 153 Credits. This qualification lays the foundation for the development of management qualifications across various sectors and industries. It specifically develops management competencies required by learners in any occupation, particularly those who are currently operating as junior managers. The qualification introduces key terms, rules, concepts, principles and practices of management that will enable learners to be informed managers in any occupation. It has also been developed to enable managers or prospective managers to access higher education and provide flexible access to life-long learning.
Junior Management Development
National Certificate: Generic Management, Level 5, 164 Credits. The purpose of the qualification is to equip managers with the skills and knowledge to manage first line managers, including team leaders, supervisors, junior managers, section heads and foremen.
Further Education and Training Certificate: New Venture Creation, Level 4, 149 Credits. This qualification is intended for persons who wish to start, operate, manage and grow a new small to medium business venture. Learners attempting this qualification will be equipped with a variety of technical, business managerial and personal skills and strategies to help them succeed in the creation and sustenance of a business. The successful learner will develop a sound foundation for the application of these skills and knowledge to explore a diverse range of entrepreneurial opportunities.
WE ALSO PRESENT A WIDE VARIETY:
- Skills Programmes
- Short Courses
- Soft Skills Courses
- Occupation/Career Planning Support Service
- Skills Development Facilitation Support Service
- Skills Development Provider Accreditation Support Service
- Khulisane ETD Practitioner Toolkits
- Soon: Purchase Learning Material
For February & March 2022 only:
Only successful applicants – stand a chance to WIN one of 3 tablets, by applying for anyone of our qualifications!
Get your FREE Microsoft for Education licence for the duration of your studies!