This May and June, UEL will be offering its loyal clients a mid-year sales promotion for any programme commencing in May or June 2021! They have an exciting line-up of programmes (see full list below) that you can choose from, including Project Management, Health and Safety, Finance, Supply Chain, Emerging Managers and Bridging programmes.
With the ongoing National Lockdown, they have received feedback from delegates and clients that the slow economic recovery and financial constraints placed upon us all remain a challenge, with continued uncertainty a constant factor to be considered.
They are launching this incentive to support their clients to ensure that financial constraints do not impede your upskilling and development plans. Their open programmes will be offered at half price during May and June to individuals who apply on a first-come, first-served basis.
Corporate clients also have the opportunity to benefit, as they will be offering two places on their open programmes for the price of one.
They also invite you to engage with them about how they can support you in achieving your organisation’s development needs and priorities.
- Leadership Development Programme (Higher Education) – staring 10th May 2021
- Effective Board Leadership Programme – starting 11th May 2021
- Emerging Managers Programme – starting 12th May 2021
- Managing for Impact – starting 12th May 2021
- Finance for Non-Financial Managers – starting 12th May 2021
- Advanced Project Management – starting 12th May 2021
- Business Communication – starting 17th May 2021
- Trade Investment Promotion and Economic Development Programme – starting 20th May 2021
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Research Skills Programme – starting 24th May 2021
- Safety, Health and Environment (SHE) Management – starting 24th May 2021
- Global Supply Chain Management (Focus on Business Risk) – starting 26th May 2021
- Board Leadership Programme – starting 27th May 2021
- MS Excel Basic – starting 7th June 2021
- Foundation Physics – starting 14th June 2021
- Foundation Mathematics – starting 17th June 2021
- Certificate in Advanced Labour Law – starting 21st June 2021
- Advanced Leadership Development Programme (Higher Education) – starting 23rd June 2021
To qualify for the discount, simply apply for any of the above programmes and your invoice will automatically include the discounted price!
Terms and Conditions:
- Spaces are limited, first-come, first-served basis
- Full payment must be made prior to commencement of the programme
- Only one discount promotion can be applied per programme
- Delegates can register for more than one programme during this period
- The promotion is only applicable to programmes starting in May and June 2021