LifeLine Johannesburg, situated in the heart of Norwood, offers a lovely large conference hall with smaller breakaway rooms suitable for all training's and functions! From Trainings, Year end functions, birthdays, bachelors/ bachelorettes and kitchen teas LifeLine Johannesburg's venue will be able to accommodate you and your guests. You focus on the Training- Our team will take care of the rest, from room set up to photocopies and printing, movable flip charts and white boards. There are a variety of seating arrangements and styles to suit all learning requirements- From team building exercises to motivational speeches, conferences and presentations.With our high ceilings and country style hall, we will ensure we turn our function into a memorable event
Our Main hall can seat up to 70 delegates and has 4 smaller breakaway rooms which can comfortably seat between 10-12 delegates
We have a wide range of facilities available aimed to enhance learning and to ensure your training and function needs are met. We also help you stay cost effective by only booking a room for the time you need. You can book a space for as a little as an hour.
All training rooms include:
- FlipCharts, Whiteboard Markers and whiteboards
- Heavy padded conference chairs
- Wooden Rectangular tables
- Plug points
- Built in heaters
- Water Station
- Seating style: U-shape
- Tea and coffee
- Crockery available for up to 20 delegates
- Hiring venue can vary for half day or full day
- Training rooms available to freelance trainers, individuals and businesses
- Security guard available for evening events at an additional cost (Optional)
- Catering as requested at an additional cost. LifeLine has a preferred list of caterers offering a large variety to suit most budgets. You are most welcome to bring in your own external caterer and decor. However, LifeLine Johannesburg does require that all external suppliers and decor vendors abide by venue regulations.
- If you require additional furniture, please note that these will need to be hired our separately.
Please Call LifeLine Johannesburg on (011) 728-1331 for more information or email us on L2training@lifelinejhb.org.za for a tailored quote.
Our Contact Details: