Bookkeepers are in control of providing accurate, timely and relevant financial information about a business.
Time and again, the reports head to business stakeholders and managers to assist them in making relevant decisions.
The core duties of a bookkeeper are:
- Data entry: Recording business transactions and balancing the books.
- Bank reconciliation: comparing the company books against bank statements and
other source documents to test for accuracy.
- Monthly reports: Summarising the business’s financial position.
- Accounts receivable: Generating and distribution of invoices, and following up to urge
- Accounts payable: Ensuring invoices from suppliers are correct and paid in a very
- Payroll: Calculating employee pay and related deductions.
- Tax filing: Preparing various tax returns.
Academy Training Group’s Bookkeeping course will equip learners with the specified knowledge and skills to:
- Complete monthly bookkeeping to trial balance.
- Reconcile supplier statements.
- Calculate PAYE/SDL/UIF remuneration; monthly EMP201 returns & deductions.
- Annual EMP501, IRP5, IRP6 & IT3a documents & VAT returns
Contact us on 012-997 2804 or email [email protected]