Intelligo Solutions’ distance and blended e-learning methods for the following qualifications have received programme approval from INSETA.
We have developed this method of learning for ease of learning as e-learning can occur in or out of the classroom. It can be self-paced or may be instructor-led. It is suited to distance learning and in conjunction with face-to-face teaching, which is termed blended learning.
INSETA and FASSET have approved the Intelligo online platform as a method of learning to complete the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) aligned qualifications Intelligo has received scope for from these SETA’s.
The platform also provides learning opportunity for short courses and blended online learning for certain SAQA qualifications. In terms of pure online method of learning the student will complete the formative and summative assessments online and blended online the student will down load and print the assessments tools. The short courses provide pure online including simulated tests.
Benefits of e-learning at Intelligo Solutions
1. Minimize work day productivity loss – reduce employee stress during working hours.
2. Accessible 24/7 (Wi-Fi or data) plus off line ability.
3. SETA approved method of learning
4. Inseta approval to run e-learning learnerships
5. Authenticated login.
6. The learner registration form is aligned to the National Learner Database format and the learner is responsible to keep this updated.
7. Off line ability – the learner can export the learning material content for preparation when there is no access to internet. This will allow the learner to prepare to complete the formative assessment online and prepare for the summative closed book assessment.
8. “My tracker” tracks the number of time spent per chapter including notional hours.
9. Summative Assessment are overseen by an invigilator.
10. Assessment, Moderation and verification are all recorded online.
10.1. The assessor will assess online as each assessment is completed the learner will receive a results advice email and the results will be recorded in “my tests and surveys”.
10.2. The remediation for not yet competent will be recorded and assessed online.
10.3. The moderator will moderate the selected learner records online.
10.4. The SETA verifier will verify the selected learner records online.
11. The e-learning platform is accessible on 15 search engines.
12. The e-learning platform is accessible on all smart phones and tablets.
13. The learner can learn at own pace during the semester.
13.1. 3 month semesters per annum commencing on 1 January each year.
13.2. Submission of formative assessments during the semester will be assessed within 48 working hours of notice.
14. Pay as you enrol per semester – do not dictate the number of unit standards to be enrolled per semester.
15. Enrolment during the semester – learner responsible to meet semester deadlines.
16. Live chat assistance during working days/hours – email records for learning and Intelligo (can assist with assessment).
17. Email, telephone, TeamViewer assistance during working hours.
18. Multi-device access.
19. There are no bandwidth requirements but it is advisable for the learner to have a steady data connection in order to complete the assessments.
National Certificate: Wealth Management ID66611 Level 5 Credits 120
Further Education and Training Certificate: Wealth Management ID 66613 Level 4 Credits 120
Further Education and Training Certificate: Long Term Insurance ID 49649 Level 4 Credits 140