Ribolla Learning Academy
The Ribolla Academy offers a range of National Certificates for learners, ranging from Business Management to Tourism.
- National Certificate: Business Management (N4, N5 & N6)
- National Certificate: Civil Engineering (N4, N5 & N6)
- National Certificate: Educare (N4, N5 & N6)
- National Certificate: Electrical Engineering (N4, N5 & N6)
- National Certificate: Farming Management (N4, N5 & N6)
- National Certificate: Mechanical Engineering (N4, N5 & N6)
- National Certificate: Financial Management (N4, N5 & N6)
- National Certificate: Human Resource Management (N4, N5 & N6)
- National Certificate: Marketing Management (N4, N5 & N6)
- National Certificate: Tourism (N4, N5 & N6)
Visit their campus for information regarding fees.
Visit their campus for information regarding the application process.
Most Popular Articles Today
The Unemployment Insurance Fund (UIF) has revealed that when the lockdowns began in March 2020, they were inundated with requests for benefits, which also created an increased demand for improved service delivery. In addition to this, data from Statistics South Africa (StatsSA) showed that more than 600 000 formal sector jobs were lost during this lockdown period.
A role model is someone who doesn't necessarily tell you what to do but rather shows you how to act, react, live, work and improve through their good example. When you are in a managerial position, you are automatically seen as a leader within your organisation.
Graduation is a celebration of a student’s hard work, perseverance and commitment to obtaining an academic qualification. However, students at South Africa’s largest distance learning institution have encountered unforeseen circumstances that prevented them from enjoying their special day.
Minister Higher Education Blade Nzimande recently revealed that of every one hundred children who begin Grade 1, only twelve will enrol at a university and half will complete a qualification. Not all of those who graduate will secure employment.
Other People Were Also Interested In
It has been almost three months since unemployed individuals in South Africa received the crucial R350 grant. This is due to the rules around the grant’s disbursement changing after the National State of Disaster was lifted.