SABC Education has partnered with the Department of Basic Education to launch a Matric Results service. Candidates will be able to access their results across various platforms.
The service will run from 31 December 2021 until 29 February 2021. Candidates across all provinces will have to register in order to get their results either by SMS or USSD line on the 22nd of February 2021.
“We encourage learners to pre-register using the SABC Education Matric Results service, and by register using any of our registration mechanisms, either via SMS or USSD and you stand a chance to WIN your share of R10, 000 in airtime! You can also download our MatricsMate App to receive your Senior Certificate Exam results through Google Play and Apple App Stores,”said SABC in a statement.
Candidates must register on the various platforms by using their exam numbers:
• SMS your exam number to 45856
• The exam number must be correct and verified in order to be accepted by the system
• Candidates will be charged R1-50 per SMS, free SMS’s do not apply
• Dial *120*45856# and enter exam number to register
• Candidates will be charged R1-50 per minute
• The app is available for download from Google Play and Apple App Stores
Candidates who have any questions about the SABC Matric Results service can contact the call centre on 011 507 4630, available on Monday to Friday from 8am to 5pm.
The call centre will operate from midnight to 5pm on the day results are released.
Marking for the matric results is currently taking place and all candidates can expect to receive their results by 23 February 2021.