If there is one moment that marks when a parent has begun to send a child into the world of adult decision making, it is surely when they first sit down together to consider career options.
What careers best suit the child? Which ones are realistic study options? And how do you choose the institution and course of study?
We'd like to help you make an informed decision about your child's future career choice. Join us at any of our five campuses for a free seminar to discuss False Bay TVET College as an education institution of choice at our Open Day on Saturday, 19 August 2017.
Whether you are looking for a post-matric or a vocational Grade 10 – 12 study option, False Bay TVET College will assist parents by offering vital information at the Parent Seminar. Our academic staff and Student Support Officers will be on hand for a personal consultation. The engagement will benefit parents and guardians of learners in Grades 9 – 12.
- Background to TVET: and the SA education landscape, and the critical role we play in building the economy.
- What are the differences between School, College and University?
- How subject choices affect future study and career options.
- College Programmes: the entry requirements and how the curriculum is structured.
- Tour of the campus facilities.
- Student Support and Development Services: adjusting to college life.
- The application process.
- Financial Aid.
Sessions will be held at each of our five campuses
Book a Career Assessment for your child on Saturday, 19 August. This free service is offered at each of our campuses during the month of August.
Central Bookings: book online via our website at www.falsebaycollege.co.za or call 021 787 0800 to make a booking.