Occupationally Directed Education Training Development Practices:
The National Certificate ODETDP, full qualification, is one of the most sought after qualifications in the Education and Training field.
The different aspects that is covered in this qualification provides potential candidates with the necessary skills to have a lifelong career in the field of Education and Training Development.
This qualification consists of the following Exit Level Outcomes:
1. Communicate in a variety of ETD settings
2. Design and develop learning programmes and processes
3. Facilitate and evaluate learning
4. Engage in and promote assessment practices
5. Provide learning and support to learners and organisations
6. Conduct skills development facilitation
The purposes of these identified Exit Level Outcomes are as follows:
1. Communicate orally and in a written format for a range of different purposes, contexts and audiences.
2. Designing and developing outcomes-based learning programmes after defining the skills gaps of the targeted group of learners.
3. Demonstrate the ability to facilitate and evaluate learning interventions using different methods and instruments.
4. Conducting of assessment and moderation of outcomes-based assessments.
5. Support and guide learners in the different learning opportunities available to learners and organisations.
6. Conducting, coordinating and developing skills development plans and interventions for an organisation.
The rewarding aspect of the ODETDP National Certificate qualification is the holistic approach to the Education, Training and Development environment as all the critical outcomes are addressed and covered, which could lead to a potentially fulfilling career in the Education, Training and Development field.
For more insights contact us on 071 140 8753
Invest in Knowledge – Invest in Your Future