Open up a world of opportunity
TSIBA Business School offers a leading-edge 18-month postgraduate qualification via a blend of contact, synchronous (online face to face), and asynchronous (in your own time) learning methods.
Equivalent to an Honours qualification (NQF level 8 | 120 credits) this postgraduate diploma is aimed at ambitious graduates, managers, leaders, and business coaches, mentors, and business consultants who have an interest in gaining a broad understanding of key elements of the complex world of business and entrepreneurship today.
Whether you are in your own business, wanting to start your own business, aiming to enhance your career, or wanting to guide others in business management and leadership skills, the PGDBA will provide you with the skills and personal development you need.
What does the Programme Cover?
The programme covers key management disciplines through six modules with one elective and an experiential learning Capstone Project.
• Entrepreneurship and Entrepreneurial Finance
• Leadership & Self-Development
• Business Communication & Information Management
• Legal & Regulatory Environment of Business
• Global Environment of Business and Applied Leadership
• Coaching and Mentoring
What is the cost?
The total per delegate cost for the TSIBA Business School PDBA is USD$ 1850.00 for international candidates or ZAR 28,500.00 for South African residents.
What are the entrance requirements?
• Three-year bachelor’s degree (or equivalent)
• A minimum of three years experience at managerial level
• A minimum of ten years of work experience for recognition of prior learning applicants
When does the programme start?
The programme will commence with a one-week synchronous (online face to face) orientation module on Monday 31 May 2021.