Stellenbosch is a historic university town located next to the Boland Mountains. Their website claims that they are home to 29 000 students, this includes 4 000 foreign students from 100 different countries, as well as 3 000 permanent staff members (1 000 of which are academics). The Stellenbosch University website states that Stellenbosch is an internationally recognised tertiary institution for academics, and is one of the leading tertiary institutions in South Africa.
- Faculty of Agrisciences
- Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
- Faculty of Economics and Management Sciences
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Military Science
- Faculty of Theology
For information on the fees, consult the website.
The University of Stellenbosch has 5 main campuses:
- Main Campus found in Stellenbosch
- Medicine and Health Sciences Campus found in Tygerberg
- Military Sciences Campus based in Saldanha
- Economic and Management Sciences Campus located in Bellville Park
- Ukwanda Rural Clinic School found in Worcester
Applications can be filled out online or collected from the admissions office.